MBBS in AMU
About Azerbaijan Medical University
Azerbaijan Medical University is a scientific center, uniting thousands of students around the world, preparing doctors-professionals, specialists, and scientists. The educational process here is directly related to scientific research, achievements in the field of health.
Azerbaijan Medical University (AMU) was founded in 1930 on the basis of the medical faculty of the Baku State University (BSU). From this point of view, our university, which is considered the successor of the medical faculty of BSU, has almost a hundred-year history.
Azerbaijan Medical University, which has been operating for more than half a century, is the largest scientific and medical center in Azerbaijan with a rich material and technical base, educational buildings, student hostels, clinics and laboratories. Research laboratories of our university are equipped with modern facilities, which increase the importance of scientific research and create sufficient human resources potential in the field of medicine.
Along with 4 existing clinics of AMU, there are 6 academic buildings, an office building and 6 student hostels with 1,700 seats. Only one 11-storey modern educational building can accommodate 2,500 students. There are a num
Why MBBS Abroad
- MCI has recognized many colleges / Universities abroad to study MBBS
- No Donation / No capitation
- Guaranteed and Direct Admission System
- No Entrance test requires for admission
- Extremely low living expenses same as India
- Universities with Best World Class Infrastructure
- Opportunity to get great International Exposure
- Fully English tough study program for the whole duration
- Availability of Hostel facilities with Indian food
- Possibilities to get PG Medical admission with Low / No tuition fees
- Possibility of getting scholarships based on 12th Marks to study MBBS
Why Azerbaijan Medical University
- Recognized by MCI
- Only Government Medical University in Azerbaijan
- 90 Years Old University
- Azerbaijan Medical University is a member of the Caucasus University Association, Turkic University Union, and the Black Sea Universities Network.
- Our university cooperates with a number of international educational, scientific, and medical institutions, international organizations, societies, and associations (USAID, the American Austrian Foundation (AAF), the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), TIKA (the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency), the World Bank, The British Council, etc.).
- Students of our university are active members of the International Federation of Medical Students Associations (IFMSA).
- AMU has prepared more than 63,000 fully qualified doctors and pharmacists both for the Azerbaijan Republic and for many countries in the world
- At AMU training is carries out in 74 departments of the university with faculties and teaching staff of 650 teachers, including 76 D.Sc. 298 Ph.D., 2 honorary scientists
- Along with 4 existing clinics of AMU, there are 6 academic buildings, an office building, and 6 student hostels with 1,700 seats. Only one 11-story modern educational building can accommodate 2,500 students. There are a number of theoretical departments of the university, an Internet center, a unique library with a stock of about 1 million books, and the publishing house Tabib.
- There are 6 student hostels. 2 of them are for girls, 2 for boys and 2 hostels for foreign students. The hostels are equipped with reading rooms, libraries, TVs, which allow watching world channels through satellite antennas. On each floor of the hostel, there are restrooms, as well as a room for students’ guests. The rooms are equipped with the Common Kitchen on each floor, most modern sleeping furniture, wardrobes, and computer desks for each student. Heating, gas, electricity, telephone, and internet lines are connected in the hostels.
- Complete security service includes 24/7 service, CCTV Camera in each floor, Centralized Security point in each entrance & Exit
- Coaching for USMLE, NEXT, PLAB
About Azerbaijan Medical University
|1st Year||TUITION FEE
AIRPORT PICK UP,REGISTRATION
|2nd Year to 6th Year||Tution Fees||5500*5||27500||19,25,000|
|Grand Total||A+B= 26,18,000|
*Mess facility available with 100 USD /month all Indian food with 3-time meal,1 USD Apx Rs.70 INR