MBBS in USA
- American University of Barbados
- Spartan Health Science University
Why Barbados (USA)?
- In spite of being a small country, Barbados has proved to be one of the favorable destinations for medical students around the world who want to get an MBBS degree abroad. The affordable fee structure and quality of life in this country attract many students from various countries. The following are the reasons why Barbados is becoming a hot destination for MBBS:
Why St. Lucia (USA)?
Spartan Health Sciences University’s School of Medicine, is located in the former British Colony of St. Lucia. St. Lucia gained her independence from the British on February 22, 1979. The population of St. Lucia at the end of 2004 was approximately 163,000. The people of Saint Lucia are English speaking, friendly, and very accommodating.
Universities & Fees Structure
|1st Year Fee*||2nd-6th Year Fee / Year*||Total Fee in USD(In INR)*|
|USA||USD 7,900 (INR 5,30,000 )||USD 31,600 (INR 21,20,000)||USD 90,000 (INR 60,39,000 )|
|Caribbean||USD 4,025 (INR 2,70,000 )||USD 20,125 (INR 13,50,000)||USD 66,750 (INR 44,79,000)|
|Asian Countries||USD 2,400 (INR 1,61,064 )||USD 12,000 (INR 8,05,000)||USD 57,000 (INR 38,25,000)|
|Living Cost incl. Food||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,35,000||2,00,000||2,00,000||13,40,000|
|Tuition Fees after scholarship / Year||4,95,000||4,95,000||7,50,000||5,00,000||13,85,000||13,85,000||50,10,000|
|FINAL COST FOR 6 YEARS INCLUDING FEES + ACCOMMODATION + FOOD + LIVING + OTHERS||84,50,000|
- Admission intakes: January, May, and September
- NEET eligibility mandatory (for Indian students)
- Should be a high school graduate (10+2) or college graduate with minimum percentage – 60% in PCB
- IELTS and TOEFL is not required if the medium of instruction was English