MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
With each year progressing the number of queries, as well as subsequent MBBS admissions in Kyrgyzstan, are increasing at a very steady rate. This huge rise in the number of students going to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan each year is mainly due to the low cost of education which can be easily afforded by most families, successful English medium education, a colony of Indian students already residing there & good MCI passing rate of students who graduate from Kyrgyzstan recently and are working as successful doctors in India.
The most popular universities of Kyrgyzstan for MBBS are as mentioned below :
- MBBS in Osh State Medical University, Osh
- MBBS in Asian Medical Institute, Kant
- MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University, Jalalabad
- MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Bishkek
The majority of foreign students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges are from India. Students can opt for courses in English medium or Russian medium. Teaching is conducted by highly trained professors & doctors who are fluent in English. Separate hostels are available for foreign students with all basic amenities & furniture.
Universities & Fees Structure
|#||Name of College||City||Established||1st Year Fee*||2nd-6th Year Fee / Year*||Total Fee in USD(In INR)*|
|1||OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||OSH||1992||USD 5,500||USD 2,600||INR 12,02,000 (USD 18,500)|
|2||ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE||KANT||2004||USD 4,700||USD 2,400||INR 10,85,000 (USD 16,700)|
|3||JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||JALALABAD||1993||USD 5,500||USD 2,100||INR 10,40,000 (USD 16,000)|
|4||KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY||BISHKEK||1939||USD 5,500||USD 3,500||INR 14,95,000 (USD 23,000)|
* 1 USD = INR 65 applied at the time of preparing.
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* Amount may slightly vary as per the currency exchange rate applicable from time to time.
* Amount applicable for Session 2017 only.