MBBS in China
China is proud of its many people, long history, resplendent culture, and distinctive customs. Among her greatest gifts to the world are the ‘four great inventions’ (paper, gunpowder, printing, and the compass). Chinese arts and crafts, including painting, calligraphy, operas, embroidery, and silk are distinctive and unique.
Why one should consider studying MBBS in China
- Affordable fees structure and living. Fees start from almost Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for most universities.
- About 48 universities in China are on the list of the Medical Council of India
- A global degree with worldwide acceptance.
- MCI and WHO accredited courses. They are recognized by MOE (China Ministry of Education).
- Mandarin taught from the first year of the degree, preparing the students and future doctors the language to be able to interact with patients during their internships and clinical rotations.
- The MBBS in China courses taught is in English.
- Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities where there is a practical approach right from the beginning
- Brilliant Hostels are available with the excellent secure infrastructure with Separate hostels for International Students.
- International exposure is provided as there are many nationalities mingling with each other than just Chinese or Indians.
- A few universities also provide scholarships for early applications.
STUDY MBBS IN CHINA: 6 YEARS
China has seen tremendous growth and development in the past 10 years. China shares its borders with countries like India; Bhutan, Nepal, Burma. The country is now hosting some of the best science and technology research and development universities in the world.
China has become the main attraction for international students who are interested in pursuing education in different disciplines in china. Medical Science is also a specialized line of education that is in high demand globally and china offers high standards, in-depth, and top-quality education in the field of medical science. Many students send in their queries seeking admission to MBBS in China. Amongst the growing demand by the students for professional medical education. China is now hosting some of the premier medical institutions offering opportunities to study MBBS in China.
Universities & Fees Structure
|#||Name of Medical College||City||Established||1st Year Fee*||2nd-5th Year Fee / Year*||Total Fee in RMB (In INR)*|
|1||Jilin University||Changchun||1946||RMB 35,000||RMB 35,000||RMB 1,75,000 (INR 17,50,000)|
|2||Ningxia Medical University||Yinchuan||-||RMB 36,400||RMB 36,000||RMB 1,80,400 (INR 18,04,000)|
|3||Anhui Medical University||Hefei||1926||RMB 37,300||RMB 36,500||RMB 1,83,300 (INR 18,33,000)|
|4||Wenzhou Medical University||Wenzhou||1984||RMB 37,300||RMB 36,500||RMB 1,83,300 (INR 18,33,000)|
|5||Xiamen Medical University||Xiamen||-||RMB 47,000||RMB 47,000||RMB 2,35,000 (INR 23,50,000)|
|6||Hust University||Wuhan||-||RMB 49,100||RMB 48,000||RMB 2,41,100 (INR 24,11,000)|
|7||Dalian University||Dalian||1949||RMB 49,100||RMB 48,500||RMB 2,43,100 (INR 24,31,000)|
|8||China Medical University||Beijing||1909||RMB 52,900||RMB 48,400||RMB 2,46,500 (INR 24,65,000)|
|9||Xian Jiatong University||Xian||1896||RMB 51,300||RMB 50,300||RMB 2,52,500 (INR 25,25,000)|
|10||Sun Yat-Sen University||Guangzhou||1924||RMB 54,700||RMB 53,900||RMB 2,70,300 (INR 27,03,000)|
|11||Capital Medical University||Beijing||1960||RMB 68,650||RMB 50,000||RMB 2,68,650 (INR 26,86,500)|
|12||Shandong Medical University||Jinan||1901||RMB 65,650||RMB 56,500||RMB 2,91,650 (INR 29,16,500)|
|13||Hebei North University||Hebei||2003||RMB 45,000||RMB 72,000||RMB 1,17,000(INR 12,12,490)|
|14||Hubei University of medicine||Shiyan||1965||RMB 38,000||RMB 82,400||RMB 1,20,400 (INR 12,47,730)|
|15||Nanchang university||Jiangxi||1940||RMB 40,000||RMB 98,400||RMB 1,38,400 (INR 14,34,260)|
*1 RMB = INR 10 applied at the time of preparing.
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* Amount may slightly vary as per the currency exchange rate applicable from time to time.
* Eligible students can take direct MBBS Admission in China as per seat availability.
* Eligible students can choose the Medical Colleges in China as per their preference & choice.