Study in Ireland
- A friendly, safe country.
- English speaking country.
- World-class Universities.
- Masters degree of 1 year.
- Post-study work visa of 2 years.
- Low cost of tuition fees & accommodation.
- Internationally recognized qualifications & extensive choice of courses.
Minimum 60%-70% in Graduation with IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 Bands.
Generally, the Universities of Ireland do not offer pre-sessional courses. Hence, students not meeting the English language requirements, need to re-take the test and improve their IELTS scores.
Dublin Business School and Griffith College are the exceptions as they offer 2 months pre-sessional English Language course depending upon the IELTS score.
Minimum 70%-80% in class 12th for universities.
60% for Institute of Technologies.
50% for Private Institutions with IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 Bands.
Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin
Dundalk Institute of Technology, Dundalk
Dublin Business School, Dublin
National College of Ireland, Dublin
Griffith College, Dublin, Cork and Limerick